Wednesday would turn out to be a very busy day. It was also on this day that Mesfin helped me in a tremendous way solve a problem that I hear Mommies deal with all the time. Namely, what to do with the kids when you’re trying to take a shower and get ready in the morning. It turned out that Mesfin’s is a very food motivated young man, so much so that all you have to do is put a bottle within arm’s reach and he’ll grab and start drinking away. So I laid out a blanket in the bathroom and made him a bottle which luckily kept him happily occupied for the duration of a shower and getting dressed each morning, which was very nice. After getting ready we would go upstairs for breakfast each morning. The food was very good, at least the part I got to eat that Mesfin didn’t.
Stay tuned for the coffee ceremony.......( I Have no idea why the font is screwed up)
No comments:
Post a Comment