Waited 2 months, 3 weeks and 1 day for our referral! (but who's counting?)

Monday, February 25, 2008

Taking Suggestions (Updated Just for Chevella)

As is usual for Randy and I, we are 'debating' the name we will give our new son. We will most likely incorporate his given name in with the new name we will give him. We also have a list of potential names. (I wont' bore you with the details and Alison, don't spill the beans) So for now, if you would leave me a comment on name suggestions, I'll add them to our list. We have requested a boy between the ages of 12-18 months at referral, healthy or minor special needs. At this point, that is all I know about our future son, other than the fact he will be Ethiopian, of course.

Thanks for any suggestions!

All 3 of the other kids have 6-letter names. So I'd say we were small to medium name kind of people. Nothing too extravagant but on the other hand, nothing that is in the top 10 of the Social Security Name Database for the last few years either.

2 comments:

Handlyrics said...

Such a broad window. Do you like any names. Short, long. Help me out with a start.

Anonymous said...

OK I told my family that it had to be a 6 letter name -- Here we go Pete - Harold
Kameron -- Logans (he said that you had to put the s on there to make it 6 letters)
Nicolas - Marcus
Marc - Marcus also
my vote is for Lionel with a middle name of trains (Randy will love it)

I am bummed I haven't heard your families choice

Kelly
awaiting the next snow storm