Waited 2 months, 3 weeks and 1 day for our referral! (but who's counting?)

Friday, May 9, 2008

Another Week Over

It was a great week for our agency families. Many, many received their referrals. In fact, almost all of the families who went on the wait list in January, rec'd a referral. (let me clarify, this would be those on the F.B.I. list. I don't have access to ALL the families waiting for referrals) That's exciting. We were all on pins and needles each day to see if anyone else received a referral. Of course, the last 2 days were anti-climatic because no referrals were given.

What does that mean for us? Hard to predict. If I were a betting person, I'd bet that we don't receive our referral until June. Not bad. That would still put us traveling in November/December.

So here's to an exciting week. Looking forward to a busy weekend.

No comments: