Yippee. We're heading out for some much anticipated family vacation time. No phone (thanks T-Mobile for not working in our mountain get-away) and no computers. So for all those stalking our blog, we're on hiatus starting Sunday. Nothing to see here!
Best of luck to all of those families who have court dates next week. Here's hoping for a 100% sweep. For those at the top of the FBI list, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get The Call while we are away. And for those like us who are not quite at the point of getting The Call, here's to keeping our hopes high and our patience even higher.
For Grace and Meredith, here's hoping you move to the next level of delirium while I"m gone. The "I got THE CALL and now I want my COURT DATE" phase of delirium!
#PSA End of School 2019
7 years ago
3 comments:
Court date delirium sounds infinitly better-- and infinitly worse-- than wait list delirium.
Have a fun time hon. Nothing like vacating for a while..lol.
I hope you have a wonderful vacation! I'm so glad I found your blog and am looking forward to following along on your adoption journey.
My husband and I are in the very early stages of an Ethiopian adoption and have narrowed our options down to Gladney and one other agency. I'd love to get your input on Gladney.
I'm new to the blogosphere, so please stop by and say hello if you get a chance. :)
http://lupuspie.blogspot.com
Post a Comment