This is a Good Thing. The date is July 10th. It's the first step to bringing our little guy home. At this point, (Unless something big happens) we expect the judgment to be postponed. That is what is happening right now with all the cases. Nothing has changed in the situation over there but having a court date is a step in the right direction.
Meanwhile, we're being told courts close August 8th. (Some agencies are saying August 6th) So we're going to need some big things to happen in order to get a positive judgment before then. *fingers crossed*
#PSA End of School 2019
7 years ago
3 comments:
Yay!! I hope it goes through for you on the first try. So, does this mean things are back on track for Gladney???
I'm glad you got your court date! I also hope you go through the first time around. That would be great!
Fingers crossed for you.
Post a Comment