Waited 2 months, 3 weeks and 1 day for our referral! (but who's counting?)

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We Passed!!

OK. So I was poor-mouthing our chances of getting through before courts closed for the rainy season. I have no explanation for why us and not the others. All I can say is, We Passed!

We are proud to present to you:

Turner Mesfin StricklinThank you to all who went before and took pictures of our little guy.

14 comments:

m&r said...

Congrats!! We are so, so happy for you. I can't wait to read about your travels and adventures in Ethiopia!

Renee said...

Congratulations Jan! I'm so happy for you guys!
Renee

Jennifer said...

Yay! What a cutie!

coffeemom said...

OH happy day oh happy day!!!!!!!! We are so so h appy for you!!!! What a great fantastic day and so soon he is gonna be in your arms!!!!!!! He is beautiful, we are thrilled for you!!!!

Heather said...

YAHOO!! What a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations!!

Annie said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I'm so excited to finally see pictures. I was getting inpatient. He is such a cutie! What's the timeline look like from here?

Faith said...

WOOHOO!!!!!
Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations! What wonderful, unexpected, fantastic news. Happy Travels!

Shelly Roberts said...

YEAH!!!! ... so thrilled for you!!! :) ~Shelly

Emy said...

He is so stinkin' adorable! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

YEAHHHH! I am so happy for your family. When is the big travel date. I have to find time and money to come to Georgia to meet your newest family member sometime in the next year. Keep me posted.

Kelly

Ally's Corner said...

He's cute, Congratulations.

Tisra said...

I just had to say BIG CONGRATULATIONS! on your SON!!!! I hope that the process is swift and you have him in your arms and in your home soon!

Tisra
adopting from Taiwan, waiting for referral (almost 15 months now)
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com
www.tisrafadelyoriginals.etsy.com

Sarah k said...

HOLY MOO COW!!!!!!! I was getting ready to go to VEGAS so I missed this! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY OH MY>>>> I am so excited for you guys!