Waited 2 months, 3 weeks and 1 day for our referral! (but who's counting?)

Thursday, August 14, 2008

2nd Time is a Charm

I did get through tonite. They had a great meal and entertainment tonight. This was the traditional meal and dance ceremony night. He said the food was wonderful as was the music and dancing. He really, REALLY liked it. He even said he could live there just for the food.

Tomorrow they visit the orphanages. I'm betting that will be rather bitter-sweet.

Mesfin is doing great. Sleeping well and eating well. NOT liking baths.

Until tomorrow. (BTW, I posted the answers to people's questions on the yahoo group. If you have more questions, let me know and I'll try to get them answered.)

1 comment:

Mark & Mel Harpold said...

Jan:
It's so great to see that all is going well for Hubby and Mesfin!
Can't wait to see pics of ALL of you together at last!

Love to you!
Mel
www.ouradoptionstory-blessed.blogspot.com