Waited 2 months, 3 weeks and 1 day for our referral! (but who's counting?)

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Communication Success!

Finally was able to speak with Randy. He's doing great. He says Mesfin is warming up to him well. He started off hesitant, then moved to the 'clingy', 'Don't leave me' stage. He is now venturing off and visiting with others and coming back to make sure Randy is there. This is their first day together so that is great. He had fallen asleep on the couch after his big day. Tomorrow is the Embassy appointment and the coffee ceremony. So, another big day.

Forgot to Mention: Randy thinks Mesfin has male-pattern baldness. He has a bare spot on the back of his head. Oh well, like father like son is all I can say!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been anticipating that long awaited post from your dh. I am glad that Mesfin is warming up to him. It won't be long and they will both be home. Keep us posted.

Annie said...

I'm glad you got to talk to your husband. I know how frustrating lack of communication can be. It sounds like Mesfin is doing beautifully! I can't wait to hear more.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It sounds like things are going great. I can't wait to hear more. And see pics when he comes home ;) The babies are just so beautiful.

graceling said...

Male pattern baldness--- Hahahaha! That made me LOL!

Sarah k said...

Ok.. that is too uncanny! Even the baldness matches?! That is too God though!