I absolutely love the pictures. Especially the one of Ansley kissing him. How precious. I am sure life is good now that everyone is back under one roof.
Wow, what a beautiful family. Congratulations and God bless! As Annie said when we looked at the pictures last night, "They're all so little". I'll pray for energy! Hope you will all feel better soon too and that Turner's adjustment is smooth. The kids all looks so happy! Blessings, Debbie
Woo HOO!!!!!! He looks great hon and it looks like he is already pretty well at home!!! This is soooo cool! Thank you for sharing your journey to him. I am so happy for you guys!! Here is to a great transition for him and you guys too!!!
I'm so excited to see these pictures! These must be the first pictures taken when he got home. How sweet Ansley is kissing him. She'll have him wrapped around her finger in no time!
10 comments:
Congratulations! You have 4 cute kids! I love the picture of Ansley kissing Mesfin. He looks pretty comfortable already.
I absolutely love the pictures. Especially the one of Ansley kissing him. How precious. I am sure life is good now that everyone is back under one roof.
Kelly
Just beautiful. What a wonderful picture of your family. I hope you all have a smooth transition with the new little one.
Congratulations!
Wow, what a beautiful family. Congratulations and God bless! As Annie said when we looked at the pictures last night, "They're all so little". I'll pray for energy! Hope you will all feel better soon too and that Turner's adjustment is smooth. The kids all looks so happy! Blessings, Debbie
Those pictures are so sweet. Them just looking at each other & smiling like that is adorable!!
Lori
Yippppeeeee!
What beautiful pictures!
Congratulations!
Blessings,
Kristy
Woo HOO!!!!!! He looks great hon and it looks like he is already pretty well at home!!! This is soooo cool! Thank you for sharing your journey to him. I am so happy for you guys!! Here is to a great transition for him and you guys too!!!
Pics are GREAT!! Can't wait to meet Turner and of course see my 3 other favorite neice and nephews.
Glad everyone is back safe and sound.
Robyn
Turner is a cutie!!
Can't wait meet him.
Uncle Troy
I'm so excited to see these pictures! These must be the first pictures taken when he got home. How sweet Ansley is kissing him. She'll have him wrapped around her finger in no time!
Evie
Post a Comment