I can't believe it is that time already!!!! Oh my gosh. It seems like yesterday you were starting out to find your son and now he is going to be coming home and DH is on another "pick up mission". Oh wow hon.. congratulations! After one adoption I hope that the pins and needles are not as prickly this time as you wait for the call that your son is safe with daddy and waiting to meet mommy and all his new family!!!!
3 comments:
Yeah! So excited for you. Turner sounds like such a cutie.
This is so awesone! I can't wait to meet him!
I can't believe it is that time already!!!! Oh my gosh. It seems like yesterday you were starting out to find your son and now he is going to be coming home and DH is on another "pick up mission". Oh wow hon.. congratulations! After one adoption I hope that the pins and needles are not as prickly this time as you wait for the call that your son is safe with daddy and waiting to meet mommy and all his new family!!!!
Post a Comment